We ship new books. We are not dealing in used or second hand books. Books are supplied by sourcing them againt your order. Some books may not appear brand new books and may have normal wear and tear due to their aging. For example a book published in year 2000 may not appear like one published in year 2013 or later.
Your order may be issued Full / Partial refund of the ordred amount at the descrition of the www.indianbooks.co.in management. To request a refund withing 2 days of the recept of books/products subject to the following conditions.
1. Refund / Replacement request if any should be made within 1 days from the date of receipt of the books/products only if the products / books are unused.
2. The original packing of the books / products should not be opened.
3. Books / products should be returned and reach to us, at your costs, within one month from the date you receive them.
3. You can request for a full refund / replacement of books / product if it has a production or manufacturing defect such as incorrect printing or damaged paper (if already not informed) or if you have received an incorrect book.
4. Such refunds / replacements should be brought to our attention within 1 business day from the date of receipt of books / products.
5. Refunds for damaged books in shipping and transit are not permitted. We can issue a partial refund subject to a maximum of 15% of the book / product cost. You should submit a scan of the book to show that the damage is due to shipping and handling. If you want a full refund of the book cost , you must first send the book back to us at your own shipping costs.
6. No refund is applicable for not accepting or rejecting a shipment for payment of duties such as import / custom duty, or other other applicable charges. Any charges for import/custom have to be paid by buyer/receipient only.